Thursday, August 05, 2010

A second post, oh my~

...and I said it would probably stay unfinished 8D

In the end, I cropped it significantly so that less details would be lost. W00t, finished artwork FTW~

Accompanying snippet of fic and closeup:




"Oh, you're still awake." Sem murmured happily while slipping into his pyama bottoms easily. Icy silence was his only answer and he cringed mentally. "...don't be like that, Cin." he soothed gently while unbuttoning his cuffs. "I know I said I would be home sooner, but..." he paused then, to slip the crisp white dress shirt from his shoulders, "But those things NEEDED to be taken care of by me personally."
A disgruntled huff reached his ears. Aha, so his partner wasn't going to banish him to the couch for this. He turned toward the surly brunet while smiling sunnily. "Ah, but I'm sorry anyway. Forgive me?" he requested softly while placing one knee on the mattress. Cinder glanced at him, a grumpy half-pout still on his face. His arms stayed crossed. Groveling was in order, then.
Sighing softly he scooted up to his boyfriend and placed a sweet kiss on his temple. "I'm really sorry," he insisted while running the back of his hand along a bare shoulder to smooth away long strands of flashy hair. "I'll make it up to you." A few seconds without reaction, but then Cinder's tense shoulder slumped; an exasperated sigh escaping the pretty lips.
"...you goddamn better will." Cinder remarked in a huff while finally turning towards Sem to press a chaste kiss to his mouth. That was Sem's cue that everything was alright once more and he wrapped himself around the pale body with a content grin while nuzzling mussed hair happily. Cinder only grumbled minimally while curling up to him easily, tucking his head snugly under Sem's chin.
"...next time I'll kick your goddamn ass." Sem stifled a chuckle. "Sure, sure." he placated.




Replacing Emoji...
Replacing Emoji...

No comments:

Post a Comment