Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blagh sketch

Ever have something like this: you're working on something and it's turning out great, yay! And then, when you add the final finishing touches you take a step back and look at it... and think 'D:' That was what I had with this sketch. Afterwards it suddenly had none of the appeal it had when I was working on it. But... that's why I have this sketchblog, so I can throw everything I worked on but wasn't satisfied with in the end on here :D

I think I mainly don't like it because it looks nothing like Falex xD I'm still juggling with a few style-alterations without losing the 'look and feel' my characters have to me. I'm not there yet, obvsly. But I'll get there \o/
Replacing Emoji...

1 comment:

  1. I like the sketch, but indeed I didn't recognize him right away

    ReplyDelete