Saturday, September 11, 2010

F-f-f-fanart!

For the 8059 smutweek over at Livejournal~ Prompt: Loose Clothing: Gokudera is, due to circumstances beyond his control, forced to wear Yamamoto's clothes.

Now, I freely admit that I highly doubt that Yama has these kinds of clothes in his possession xD But I really love stuff like this, especially after seeing a gorgeous avatar of Dera in a similar sweater/shirt/whatsitcalled.

I just have to admit that holy shiiiit I was sosoSO anxious to do a pic like this xD Last time I made either chibis or pics in which no faces could be seen. So the past days/weeks have been occupied by furiously drawing little Yamas and Deras on almost anything xD
In the end I think I'm quite happy with it \o/
Fanart is Teaching Me Things about my own artstyle, so I guess Sem and Cin will be looking a bit different from now on :x

Replacing Emoji...

No comments:

Post a Comment